Wednesday 26 February 2014

Australians doping with designer peptides: do they work as sports drugs – an update?


I have to confess this is a bit of a fake blog. My blog last year on this topic Australians doping with designer peptides: do they work as sports drugs?) was far and away my most popular one. The hits keep on coming every week even now. But I also get a lot of spam from people trying to get me to sell peptides or advertise them on this site. So I thought I would use the same title and see if it was just the title, or the content itself, that was so popular.

Having said that I felt guilty (must be my Catholic upbringing) at fooling my genuine readers into looking at a blog with no science in it. So there will be a real update about one of the peptides in my next blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment